How to Consign Your Furniture
We accept fine furnishings that are:
In good condition. On a scale of 1 to 10, your items need to be a 7 or better.
Good quality and design. We welcome quality items that appeal to today's buyers
Items from smoke free environment
Upholstered items from pet free environment only
- Send us a picture: We are able to get a sense of the style and condition from your photos.. Please e-mail your pictures at using the consignment form.
- Schedule a complimentary in home evaluation. Call Loretta at 631-9702 to schedule an appointment after photos have been sent to review.
- Bring items to our sale location. You can bring items to a our sale locations for an on-site expert evaluation. Please call to verify we have time to evaluate your items.
Pricing is based on the following factors:
- Style. Furniture styles that remain popular in the marketplace sell the fastest and for the most money.
- Original sale price. Sales receipts are helpful. Items typically sell for one half to one quarter of the original purchase price.
- What the items could be purchased new in the current market.
- Past sales experience of items to be sold
- Historical information that you have on the piece is helpful. Everyone loves a story and a one a kind pieces.
- Inventory of like kind pieces available for sale.
Deliver Furnishings to our Sale Location
- Delivery of your items to us. Call for next sale location to schedule
- We offer an affordable pick-up and delivery service. Rates vary based on location.
Selling Your Furniture
We it from here!
- We photograph your items.
- Clean and stage your items at the next upcoming sale
- Professionally merchandise your furniture during our sales event.
- Our sales staff will work hard to sell your furniture for you!
Upon the sale of your furniture, we will issue a check on the 15th of the following month after the sale and are automatically mailed by the 16th of each month.
Call us for a complementary consultation
Email: Click Here